Originally intended for use by the Netherlands East Indies.
Arrived in Australia April 1942 and received at Rathmines.
Into Service June 1942. Served with the Seaplane Training Flight, later 3 OTU and 107 Sqn in May 1943. Coded JE-B.
Flown to Lake Boga VIC August 1945 where the last 9 remaining Kingfishers were stored.
Sold in April 1947 to Mr Norman Padgett but not delivered.
Displayed at the Mildura Museum VIC and restored using other Kingfisher parts.
Displayed, partially restored, at the Malcolm Green Aircraft Museum, Whaleworld, Albany, WA in 2004.
In 2006 moved to Precision Aerospace at Wangaratta.
Now under going assessment prior to restoration to flying condition